The Fairy Council of Ireland is a self-regulated, co-operative venture of active participation in Ireland’s well-being in all of its many layers. We are a hub of “intangible heritage”, to connect, empower, network and showcase Irish projects and individuals that seek to remember, protect and develop our genuine Irish Culture.
⮞ More information here.
Find heritage and ecology projects, information, online shops, crafts, workshops, blogs and resources by browsing through our 5 Provinces:
Aims of the Fairy Council
- To empower people to actively participate in their own living culture, within what they themselves have envisioned and want to achieve
- To establish enabling structures for the support of on-going projects for the well-being of Irish culture, heritage and landscape
- To connect with government bodies to advocate on behalf of our island, its heritage, and the expansion and protection of the rights of anyone who dwells and works on Irish soil.
- We stand for a solution-oriented, constructive and positive approach to ecological, social and human rights issues. We believe that most of these problems arise from neglecting community and ecology, and that’s where our efforts should be directed.
- Our hub is a safe space with no room for violent behavior, hate speech or discrimination against anyone based on their gender, sex, sexual orientation, skin color, religion or any other cultural, spiritual or biological aspect.
- We understand that we’re all currently living through a rough time of unprecedented cultural, social and spiritual challenges, so we advocate for keeping a respectful, compassionate and understanding attitude towards all, and specially towards those we may disagree with.
Latest posts and projects added
We’re always happy to hear from self-motivated people! If you’d like to know more, or offer a hand, or have an Ireland-related project you need support for or resources, please get in touch with us!
We are all the children of this Land. We were told fairies don’t exist, but the Good People are still here, doing the Good Work in the Good Land. We are remembering.
There is a lot to do, and room for all those who are self-sufficient, genuinely eager to learn or ready to serve the whole as well as themselves. Follow an scéal:
The Fairy Council of Ireland is a 100% self-motivated initiative, with no external funding of any kind. If you like the work we’re doing and would like to support the inter-connection of heritage, culture and ecology projects in Ireland, feel free to help us by donating to our organization by clicking on the button below. Go raibh míle maith agat!